We have prepared for sale, Hand Sanitizer based on the World Health Organization recommended formula.
- 8oz - $9.95
- 22oz - $20.75
- Gallon - $65.00
We have prepared for sale, Surface Cleaning Solution based on the World Health Organization recommended formula
- 22oz - $9.95
- Gallon - $29.95
OUR STORE IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
OUR STORE IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
In order to further reduce the spread of COVID-19, Ford’s Family pharmacy has adopted the following
- Based on the size of the store, we are limiting admittance to 4 (four) people, with maximum 2 (two) per family.
- Please observe the directional arrows for walkways and respect the 2 meter (6 foot) personal distancing.
- We require everyone that enters the store to wear a mask to cover your nose and mouth, medical or non-medical.
- We require everyone to use hand sanitize prior to entering the store and upon exiting.
- We are still offering Curbside Pickup for those clients who wish, please call us in the store upon your arrival in the parking lot, dial (506) 853-0830 extension 234 to announce your arrival. We will then promptly meet you at the front of the building with your order.
- As always, we offer free delivery to patients living in the Moncton, Riverview, and Dieppe city limits.
- We accept the following forms of
- debit card
- credit card
- e-transfer (ask us for details) prior to arrival for curbside service or home delivery
You can still order all of your regular prescription and front-of-store items over the phone, through our website at www.fordrx.com or our NEW pharmacy app. Click on "Order Refills" on the left hand menu for further details.
Our pharmacy hours will remain the same:
Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM
Saturdays from 9 AM to 1PM
Please advise the pharmacy if you are under quarantine or currently being tested for COVID-19, so the drivers can take necessary precautions. All orders will need to be paid for in advance. (cash will not be accepted at the door)
If you are experiencing symptoms of fever, cough or difficulty breathing, contact the provincial Tele-Care help line by dialing 811. A telecare agent will advise you of the measures to be taken. If you need emergency medical attention please call 911.
Here are some additional ways you can help contain the spread of COVID-19:
For up to date information on COVID-19 from the Government of Canada: Click Here
For up to date information on COVID-19 from the New Brunswick Provincial Government: Click Here
Thank you for your continued loyalty, patience and understanding as we work to limit the spread of COVID-19 and protect the members of the community
Since 1997, Ford’s Family Pharmacy & Wellness Centre has helped clients improve and prolong their health, wellness and vitality by providing personalized compounding and wellness solutions. Our team, which currently consists of five pharmacists: Peter Ford, Bryan Sinclair, Candy Aguinaga, Taylor White, and Tiffany Mailman, more than a dozen pharmacy technicians/assistants/lab personnel, two registered nurses, and a Registered Holistic Nutrition Consultant, is attentive, compassionate, courteous and responsive. We pride ourselves on providing innovative solutions to complex medical problems, and work with Canadian healthcare providers (including physicians, veterinarians and dentists) to create well-rounded, comprehensive natural and compounding treatment plans. Our consultative approach, state-of-the-art technology and unique “Functional Medicine” position means we will work with you one-on-one to understand the root cause of your pain or other health issues, and apply all our resources to developing the treatment that is right for you.
Stress - Anxiety - Insomnia
Stress is the number one cause of chronic disease. Directly: because continual high levels of stress hormones prevent the rest of your body systems from working properly, including digestion, so your body's systems don't get the nutrition they need. Indirectly: because stress causes us to make bad lifestyle and diet choices, we don't even give our body proper nutrition, exercise, relaxation, and therefore, further stress our bodies. Making changes is difficult and a slow process, though extremely important. While working on that process, you may need some supplement help. Please come into the pharmacy to speak with a pharmacist for recommendations, as everyone is unique.